Chiropractic health care is one of the three primary health care professions (allopathic, osteopathic, and chiropractic). It is a natural and conservative source of health care which uses no drugs or surgery. The principal treatment is joint adjustment to restore the structure to as near normal function as possible. Other treatments may include therapies and nutritional supplements.
Yeomans Edinger Chiropractic Center is proud to offer laser therapy treatment using Cutting Edge Laser Technologies. When a physical condition or injury affects mobility or quality of life, there is one goal: A rapid return to every-day activities. We have the most advanced equipment on the market to deliver these results.
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY TREATED:
• Tendon and ligament injuries
• Soft tissue injuries
• Muscle strains and tears
• Sore muscles and joints
• Degenerative joint conditions
• Neurological pain
• Chronic non-healing wounds
• General pain
• Musculoskeletal disorders
• Pre and post surgical treatment
• Anti-inflammation applications
• Very rapid disappearance of pain
• Strong anti-inflammatory effect
• Timely healing of sprains and strains
• Rapid recovery of the structural integrity of the injured region
• Rapid resolution of swollen areas
• Immediate improvement of local blood circulation
• Rapid repair of superficial injuries, such as wounds and ulcers
LASER THERAPY FAQ:
WHAT IS LASER THERAPY?
Laser Therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of light to treat painful and debilitating conditions.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Light energy enters the damaged cells and stimulates inter-cellular activity. This reduces pain in the area and speeds recovery of the damaged cells. Once the cells recover, the healing process is complete.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT DURING A TREATMENT?
Laser Therapy is a painless treatment that usually lasts several minutes. Patients may experience a comfortable sensation at the point of application.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT AFTER THE TREATMENT?
Most patients see positive results in 1-3 treatments. The swelling is greatly reduced and there is a rapid relief of pain,
Chronic conditions can be controlled with regular treatments. Acute conditions usually subside quickly, typically within one set of treatments.
404 Eureka Street
Ripon WI 54971
Email the Office
7:45 AM to 5 PM Monday
7:00 AM to 11 AM Tuesday
7:45 AM to 6 PM Wednesday
7:45 AM to 5 PM Friday
On Call for Emergencies